Designed in conjunction with the Hospital for Special Surgery, the aMP™ Revision Knee offers options for any situation and features instrumentation that simplifies every revision surgery. With exemplary clinical history, it sets a new standard as a complete revision system.
- Accepts stem extensions and augments (A)
- Reduced flange width minimizes M/L overhang (B)
- HSS spine/cam mechanism (C)
- Tibial bases available in porous, nonporous, and offset options (D)
- Anterior stem position (E)
- Accepts standard Posterior Stabilized and Constrained (CCK) inserts
Same femoral cuts as the Stemmed Medial-Pivot with the addition of a separate housing resection.